Something went wrong...
Seems the content you requested could not be found...
Go back to Homepage?
- Permitted Uses
- Availability of the Site
- Ownership of the Site
- Transmission of Information
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Links from our Site
- Applicable Laws
- Partner Sites Terms
For purposes of this Agreement, "You" or "Your" means the person(s) using the Site, and/or the good, facilities or services of EasyQuoteNow offered through alternative methods, including persons that allow others to provide information about themselves to the Site, including insurance agents, brokers, carriers, and other insurance service providers on EasyQuoteNow’s network. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to EasyQuoteNow and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
1. Permitted Uses
The Site provides you an interactive online service, consisting primarily service for you of receiving insurance quotations from our network of insurance agents, brokers, carriers, and other insurance service providers. Once you provide us with the information required on our form, we attempt to match you with appropriate insurance agents, brokers, carriers or other service providers to help you acquire the type of insurance you are seeking. As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that:
- You are an individual person at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- Your use of this Site will at all times comply with the terms of this Agreement;
- If you elect to create an account, you must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account, and understand and agree that you are responsible for your own use and the use of your account by anyone you allow to access it.
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, the information is only about yourself, and all such information is accurate, true, current and complete.
2. Availability of the Site
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control Site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. We retains the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site to anyone or an account, at any time and for any reason.
3. Ownership of the Site
The content and information on this Site as well as the infrastructure used to provide both, is proprietary to us or our insurance service providers and other partners. The Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Site contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by intellectual property laws in applicable jurisdictions. You acknowledge and agree that information and materials presented through the Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or through the Site.
We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user to use our trade names, trademarks, service marks or other marks or logos or those of our partners without our separate express written agreement.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, or materials submitted to us through the Site will become our sole property. We will own all rights in such materials, and have the unrestricted right to use, publish and otherwise disseminate such information for any purpose, without attribution or compensation.
Third party marks are the property of their respective owners.
4. Transmission of Information
Because we do not control the security of the Internet or other networks you use to access the Site or communicate with us, we can’t be, and are not responsible for, the security of information that you choose to communicate with us and the Site while it is being transmitted. In addition, we are not responsible for any data lost during transmission.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7. Links from our Site
EasyQuoteNow provides links to other sites for informational purposes only. We have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by other sites to which you may link from the Site. The availability of these links does not constitute an endorsement of or association with such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such sites.
We will make every reasonable effort to resolve any disagreements that you have with EasyQuoteNow. If those efforts fail, by using this Site you agree that any claim, dispute, or controversy you may have against EasyQuoteNow arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with this Agreement this shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a single arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”). You agree further that: (a) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for you), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by you and EasyQuoteNow; (b) the arbitrator shall apply Massachusetts law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (c) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only your and/or EasyQuoteNow’s individual claims; and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (d) in the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, EasyQuoteNow will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (e) with the exception of subpart (c) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (c) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor EasyQuoteNow shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute.
11. Applicable Laws
12. Partner Sites Terms
Certain services/products available on EasyQuoteNow.com are provided through our partners websites. Using these services/products indicates you also agree to their respective terms and conditions.
Updated Nov. 15th, 2013
This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from the person under the age of 18.
- Information we Collect
- How we Collect and Use Information
- With Whom do we Share Your Information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Third Party Links and Policies
- Updating and Accessing Your Information
- How We Protect your PII
- Special Notice to California Residents
- Special Notice to Vermont Residents
- Visiting Our Website from Outside the United States
- No Rights of Third Parties
Information We Collect.
We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, e-mail. We also collect information such as demographic data and data about your online activity on our website that does not identify you (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “Non-PII”). PII and Non-PII are known together as “Information”. We may also collect and store Information that you provide to us about other people including their name, address, phone number.
How We Collect and Use Information.
i. From You. We collect Information you provide to us: (a) in connection with inquiring about or obtaining our services; and (b) in connection with a job application to our company. The Information we collect from you will vary depending on the product or service requested.
ii. Other Sources. We may obtain Information about you from third parties such as : insurance companies, information about your home and demographic information.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes.
- When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our website, personalize your online experience and record information about your visit. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our website, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click on and other actions you take while on our website. The cookies do not store any PII about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
- Other Technologies. We may use web beacons and other standard Internet technologies to track your use on our websites. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
How We Use Information.
In General. We may use Information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested;
- Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- Research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services and content and the products, services and content offered by others;
- Communicate with you via e-mail, postal mail and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and display content and services tailored to your interests on our website and other websites;
- Develop and deliver targeted advertisements;
- Measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and other activities;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- Manage our business; and
- Perform functions as described to you at the time of collection.
Job Applicants. If your PII is submitted when applying for a position with us, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your PII for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions or as required by law.
With Whom do we Share Your Information
Services Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf, including service providers that perform services on our behalf in connection with your request for insurance companies. These third parties may have access to PII needed to perform their functions.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information at our sole discretion:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; or to enforce our websites' terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
For certain products and services available through EasyQuoteNow.com, we will not share your email address or phone number with the Business Provider with whom you are matched. Where this feature is available for a product or service, it will be noted on the web page for that product or service. Nevertheless these Business Providers will still receive other PII about you and they may retain or use your PII whether or not you use their services and you should contact these directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices, which may differ from ours.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in the inability to use certain features of our websites or receive certain products or services. Public forums are not intended for the disclosure of PII. To the extent you provide PII in any public forum, it is at your own risk.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
We may share Non-PII with third parties in our discretion.
Third Party Links and Policies.
Our website contains links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These third parties and their servers may be located in the United States or in other countries. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the privacy and security practices of these third parties. We recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of these third parties to determine how they handle Information they may collect about you.
Updating and Accessing Your Information.
The appropriate method(s) for accessing your Information, if any, will depend on which sites or services you have used. Depending on the respective service, you may have the ability to view or edit some of your Information online
How we Protect your PII.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your PII from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition to the restrictions outlined above, we require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your PII between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your PII.
No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your PII, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their PII.
Special Notice to California Residents.
You have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
1.the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year.
2.the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
3.if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
Special Notice to Vermont Residents.
We will not share any personal information about you with other Businesses to the extent prohibited by applicable Vermont law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable Vermont law. For purposes of compliance with the Vermont Consumer Protection Act, if you are a resident of the State of Vermont and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes.
Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States.
No Rights of Third Parties.
Partner Sites Policies
Certain services/products available on EasyQuoteNow.com are provided by our partners websites. Using these service indicates that you accept their respective privacy policies.
EasyQuoteNow does NOT provide insurance nor are we a licensed insurance provider. EasyQuoteNow is a leading online market place that connects consumers to insurance agents and companies. We do NOT provide quotes directly to consumers.
EasyQuoteNow is an ultimate cost-free online tool built for all your auto insurance and auto-related needs. Covering all 50 states, we provide you with accurate information, official forms, and the facts you need to effectively deal with your state's auto insurance rules and regulations.
No more rummaging around the state's site looking for answers. Now you can find everything you need, all in one place at EasyQuoteNow.
Our expert staff of researchers and writers makes sure that the information on our site is:
- Easy to find
- Easy to understand
- Accurate and Reliable
- Specific to your needs
The EasyQuoteNow Team